Happy New Year! I hope you welcomed the new year as well as I did.
As the last stop of my travels in Germany I stayed at my sister's in
Cologne and we celebrated with her, my brother-in-law and some of
their friends in a small bar in Cologne. The party was alright and drinks
were plentiful. So, I spent New Years days attending a hangover and trying
to beat everybody at Mario Kart WII. Not very successful I might add.
On Friday it was again time to say good bye. I left Cologne early in the
morning and took the ICE train directly to Frankfurt airport. The train
clocked at 285km/h and I was in at the airport in no time. The flight back
was boring as always and now I am sitting in my living room, watching
football playoffs and finishing the blog entry. Overall, I had a great time
in Germany.
Tribute to a leader
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment