Sunday, May 31, 2009

Go Red Wings!!

YEAH!! The Red Wings just won game 2 of the Stanley Cup finals. Usually,
I am not a big NHL fan, but I used to enjoy watching hockey in Germany.
When I came to the US I watched a couple of
game, but it often ends up looking more like
a wrestling match than anything else.
This year I started watching Detroit in the
play offs and I am impressed with the skills
all the teams demonstrate. Since penalties
are crucial in the playoffs, the fighting
is kept to a minimum. Detroit won today
against the Penguins, but they had some luck and it should be
an interesting series.

Movie Reviews:
Terminator Salvation: Another movie of the Terminator series. Lots of
action, lots of cool graphics, not much of a plot. 3 out of 5 stars.

Angles&Demons: Good story and descent acting. Luckily I didn't
remember the story from the book, so the plot twists came as a surprise
to me. Visual not as interesting as the Da Vinci Code, but still a descent
movie. 3 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment