Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!

Finally a descent weekend, just in time for Easter. Made it to the driving
range yesterday, with mixed results, as usual. Today was not as sunny,
but still warm enough to take a walk through Lakeshore park.


There are some signs of spring and slowly, fresh green is taking over.
I hope this is a sign, that old man winter is finally saying good-bye to
Michigan. For some reason it seemed longer this year, but I do rememeber
Winterstorms in Boston and Detroit just before Easter.



Movie Update:
Certified Copy (3/5)
Certified Copy is a strange, artsy movie playing in Italy. The story line
plays in Tuscany where a middle-aged British writer, while promoting his
latest book, meets a French woman who leads him to the village of
Lucignano. While there, a chance question reveals something deeper.

Originally, I thought the plot was strange and half way through, I thought
I missed the boat altogether. But the story kept me thinking and after a while,
it made a little bit more sense. Together with the beautiful cinematography
the movie deserves 3 stars, despite the mind boggling screen play.

No comments:

Post a Comment