Saturday, June 11, 2011

The A4 Experience

I've been driving the Audi, no nickname yet, around for a couple of days now
and it slowly doesn't
feel like a rental car anymore.
The shifting is slowly getting
better, too. The engine and gearbox
in the A4 are quite different from
the  Jetta, so shifting is still
somewhat rough and jerky.



The very Audi daylight running LED lights.




I really like the form of the car.
It is a 4 dour sedan, but still has
a sporty look to it.

The wheels help to make the car
look good, too.

The instruments are clear
and easy to read. The LCD
screen in the middle helps to
keep the eyes from wandering
to the main display.

Of course, a manual gearbox.
It's a little bit strange to get used
to 6 gears, but I am sure, over time,
it will become second nature.

 The main display, here with rear view camera.



Overall, awesome ride for the last couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment