Tuesday, March 4, 2008

In the news

Well, it looks like the race for the democratic candidate will continue.
The latest news show a tight race between Hillary and Obama in
today's primary, so I am sure they both find reasons to carry on.
Great! More weeks of campaign covering and bickering. I am afraid
the actual election campaign will be even more nasty and negative.
Personally, I am not too thrilled with either of the three potential
candidates. I like Obama's personality, but some of his suggested
policies are suspect. McCain is ok, but he is a Republican and after the
last 8 years..................No. And Hillary? She just has no personality and
no new ideas. But, since I can't vote, I will have no say in the election.

And, at least somebody made a decision today. Brett Favre decided to
retire as QB for the Green Bay Packers. A good decision, I think. He
had a above average season last year, so he can leave on a high note.
I hope he sticks with that decision and doesn't retire from retirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment