Sunday, October 26, 2008

Can I count the chicken, please.

Well, a little bit more than a week to go 'til election is upon us.
The latest polls suggest that Obama has a good shot to win, but
of course the McCain campaign thinks that can still come from
behind and that polls don't mean a thing. I hope there are wrong.
I came across this cartoon that, I hope, reflects the status of the race.



Something new. I created a new list that will list some great restaurants
I visited in this area. Every place will get a Schnitzelwagen rating from
0(uneatable) to 5(can't live without it).
Latest place I went. Sizzling Sticks Cafe in Northville, it's a typical
Mangolian style BBQ place. The food was fresh and it even had a
salad bar. The staff was a bit confused, but friendly. I'll give is a solid
3/5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment