Well, it looks like we are heading into the final stretch of the presidential
race. Thank goodness, it is getting OLD. I actually watched the last
debate and I must say Obama looks a lot more presidential. McCain looks
more like Waldorf, the grumpy old man from the Muppets. And then,
they send Sarah Palin to SNL to show how 'funny' she can be. I actually
felt sorry for her. She was used as a cheap prop and the jokes were pretty
tasteless. Just like overall SNL in general. I do not understand why these
candidates think they need to go to these shows. Do you really base your
vote on how funny the candidate is?
Sounds like the GOP clearly is running out of ideas to attack Obama. I mean,
calling him a 'socialist'? That's the best you can do? Why not call him a
communist, or a hobbit or maybe a Borg.
Since we are talking ridiculous here, we might as well go all the way.
I am fairly hopeful that the voters will see through all these smokescreen and
that Obama will be elected. BUT, I was wrong before. Last time I thought
there is NO way that the voter would be so STUPID to vote for George again.
Well, we'll know soon and then we can start to prepare for the 2012 campaign.
Movie Update:
Body of Lies: Run of the mill middle eastern spy movie. Evil terrorists,
heartless CIA, and the hero in the middle of everything. I thought the
acting was good, but the movie missed pace and was too predictable.
(3/5)
Tribute to a leader
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment