TV. Soccer in Germany started as well, but my team, Bayern Munich,
has an awful start so far, so I am hoping the GB Packers are going to
do better. I also joined a fantasy league at work, so that should be fun
as well. Couple of thoughts on football related issues:

Packers: My favorite team is looking good so far
and I hope they are going to be better than
last year, especially on defense.
Lions: I am surprised the people of Detroit
actually still routing for the team.
It doesn't seem that they have improved greatly.
Bret Favre: I think the Vikings made a
mistake to bring him back, but hopefully the
Packers will profit from that.
So, yeah, let those INTs rolls.
Michael Vick: Let the guy play already. He paid his dues.
So, welcome back NFL. Can't wait for the first kickoff.
Da Bears!
ReplyDeleteGo Packers!!!
ReplyDeleteInterestingly enough, for the first time, since I have been a Packers fan, I don't care if Bret Favre is getting beat by the Bears defense.
ReplyDeleteMmmm......