"Okay, campers, rise and shine, and don't forget your booties 'cause
it's cooooold out there today....... Thats right, woodchuck-chuckers -
it's GROUNDHOG DAY! "
Well, unfortunately, Phil did see his shadow, so that means 6 more
weeks of winter wonderland. And just to prove the pont, it started
snowing here this afternoon. Just a dusting, but enough to get the
streets slick again. I can't wait for a white Easter!
The end justifies the means ................... NOT!
I am just reading in the German newspaper that the German government is
thinking of buying a CD with data about people who evaded taxes.
The rumor is that the CD is 2.5 million Euros and the data on it could
possible yield up to 100 million Euros in back taxes. Nothing wrong with
it, wright? Problem is that the data was illegally obtained, so basically they
are buying stolen goods. They claim this is the right choice because they
would catch a bunch of tax evaders. Mmmmm. So the end justifies the means?
Sorry, but I can't follow that logic at all.
Tribute to a leader
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment