Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I am sick of winter......

I am sooooo sick of winter. Every morning I look at the temperature and
it is below 20 degrees. Not much snow though, but still, grey days, a little
snowfall here and there. Since I am not into skiing, I can't really enjoy
the outdoors either. So, I can only hope that it will start to get warmer
here soon.


In the meantime, I can dream at playing
nice golf courses at warmer pastures......

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.





Olympia Update:
Watching the Olympics at NBC is difficult as always. With all the human
interest stories and chatter, the coverage of the actual sports events is
somewhat limited. But the Internet provides up to date info.
And..... Germany beat the USA in CURLING. YEAH Baby.
I would have never guessed that pushing a rock across ice would make
a sport. Maybe next time they introduce ice-fishing or shoveling the
driveway as a sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment