It's Tuesday and I am sitting amongst boxes and furniture. The movers just
left and I slowly started to unpack. The first couple of days have been rather
uneventful. Besides the fact that the Schnitzelwagen still behaves like
on old mule. I am having the same problem again and I finally called the
VW dealer today to have them take a look at it. Since it was wicked cold
on Sunday, I didn't mind staying inside. I got the car running yesterday
and went around the block to get some groceries and lunch.
I was waiting all day for the movers, but they had truck problems and
couldn't make it until today. That gave me some time to watch some DVD's:
Match Point: I am not a Woody Allen fan, so this movie fit right into the
'Don't really care for it' category (2.5/3)
Deadwood: Western series from HBO. Wasn't too thrilled, but these HBO
series usually need to grow on me, so I'll watch some more.
Long Way Down: TV series where Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman
take a bike trip from Scotland to South Africa. Very similar to the
Long Way Round, but it lost a bit of its uniqueness . Still good TV.
Well, I better get back, unpacking. I should have some pictures of the
move ready, as soon as I find my flash card reader.
I am not starting work until Monday, so that should give me plenty of
time to get everything going and into running order.
Tribute to a leader
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment