connected. So, thank you 'SWSnet' for providing me with some
net connectivity in the last couple of days. It took me a while
to get my wireless setup working, but it finally all clicked and
all PCs/Macs/WIIs are talking to each other.
I also found a flash card reader in one of the boxes I unpacked,
which means I can share a couple pictures of the move. The living
room is combined with the dining area and the kitchen into one
open space. This is the only room so far that is really 'show-worthy".
This is what is looked like when the movers dropped all the off:
The layout is similar to myother places, but this one
has a lot more room, so it doesn'tfeel as cramped as in Salem.
I still need to add some pictures and other things,
but at least a got allthe boxes out and made it comfortable.
Now, I can focus on the other rooms, that still look like a "Rumpelkammer".
No comments:
Post a Comment