Oops, what is this. I am writing a new blog entry. I checked and the last entry was over 5 month ago, so it's about time to update.
The title kinda gives it away, so the big news up front. My time here in Massachusetts is coming to an end. I am moving to Michigan, to Novi to be exact, which is just west of Detroit. The reason for the move is job related. I decided to make a more drastic move and leave Belcan after 10 years. With all the different positions I had, it certainly doesn't feel that long of a time, and I enjoyed most of it. But now it is time to look ahead to new MIdventures.
The move is already on the way, the mover are here today to pick up my stuff and I will be driving out there Saturday.
I know what you're thinking, my AAA membership is up to date and I have all VW dealers on the way on speed dial. Just in case.
So it's coming down to saying goodbye to the North Shore. I will miss the friends I made. Especially the volleyball group in Marblehead, the German meetup group in Cambridge, and my former coworkers. Overall a great bunch of people. I will miss being close to the ocean and living in an area that has a distinctive european flavor.
I won't miss the traffic or the Dunkin' Donuts coffee.
Tribute to a leader
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment