Saw the new Indiana Jones movie today. The first
of a bunch of big blockbuster movies this summer. To sum it
up: I thought is was a good movie. Comparing to the other movies
of the Indy's series, I'd say it was better than the Temple of Doom
and not as good as the last Crusade. I still believe the Raiders
of the lost Ark was the best of them all. It's just a classic with
the melting faces in the end or when Indy casually shoots down the
sable wielding enemy. But back to the movie last night.
I liked the action scenes and the tempo of the movie. Harrison Ford
is doing a good job and I liked the references to some of the other Indy
movies. My favorite: The chase through a warehouse in Area 51
which busts open the box with the Ark in it.
The story itself felt a little bit thrown together and some of the
dialog sounded a bit stiff, trying too hard to sound witty or funny.
But overall the movie was enjoyable and I give it 3.5 out of 5.
Tribute to a leader
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment