Thursday, June 12, 2008

Nooooooooo...........

I can't believe it. I am staring at the computer screen and
the numbers are shocking. Germany 1 Croatia 2.
I can not believe Germany lost against Croatia today. After
the great game against Poland, I surely had hoped that
they could continue their good play, but I guess not.
I didn't see the game myself, but followed it on the
computer. My sister called right after the game and told
me that the team played really bad. Hopefully, this was
just a slap in the face and it'll wake everybody up.
With Poland and Austria splitting the game a 1:1, Germany
needs at least a tie to move into the elimination round.
Let's hope they can get their act together on Monday and
advance. Because if they do, they will most likely face
Portugal, a team that looked really impressive so far.
But, if you are serious about the cup, you better start
winning the rest of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment