
WOW!!!
I can't believe it. We actually beat Portugal in the quarterfinals.
I only saw the game as a repeat, but it was a great. After the
two not so great games against Croatia and Austria, this was a huge
improvement. Germany changed their team and tactics and it
totally paid off. Portugal seemed asleep for the first half hour
of the game and when they woke up it was already 2 to nil.
The final score was 3:2 for Germany and a spot in the Semifinals.
Germany's opponent will be Turkey, the cinderella story and comeback
kid of the tourney. After a nailbiter against th
e Czech Republic theybeat Croatia in PK's. This could be an interesting game. Germany is
certainly the favorite, but you CAN NOT underestimate the Turkish team.
But I have confidence that we are making it to the final.
Let's go GERMANY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment