Damn jet lag, I am still waking up at 5 in the morning, even when I stay up
late. I hope it will fade soon. Today, I went to the 'big' city a couple of miles
away.
Unfortunately, I didn't brink my camera so I have no photos of the
Christmas market. I got some last minute gifts and I also stopped at
the dSPACE office to say Hi. They had a little party, so it was good timing.
I basically made the stop to put a face on some names I usually interface
with email and phone.
The drive back was not so great. It was kinda cold and it drizzles water on the
street which could ice over. Nothing compared to Michigan, I guess. I heard
they are getting pummeled by snow. .......... I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Tribute to a leader
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment